You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Join Vibl”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our Services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Vibl [The Stay Teknoloji ve Gayrimenkul Danismanligi AS] (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
This Contract applies to Vibl.me, Vibl apps and other Vibl related sites, apps, communications and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract (“Services”), including the offsite collection of data for those Services, such as our ads and plugins. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”.
You are entering into this Contract with Vibl [The Stay Teknoloji ve Gayrimenkul Danismanligi AS] (also referred to as “we” and “us”) and we will be the controller of your personal data provided to or collected by or for or processed in connection with our Services.
This Contract applies to Members and Visitors.
1.2 Members and Visitors
When you register and join the Vibl Services, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
2.1 Service Eligibility
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the "Minimum Age" (described below) or older; (2) you are not already restricted by Vibl from using the Services. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 13.
“Minimum Age” means 13 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for Vibl to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
2.2 Your Account
Members are account holders. You agree to: (1) use a strong password and keep it confidential; (2) not transfer any part of your account (e.g. connections) and (3) follow the law and our Dos and Don’ts. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased by another party for you to use (e.g. enterprise solutions bought by your employer), the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service.
If you buy any of our paid Services (“Premium Services”), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes and to additional terms specific to the paid Services. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your paid Services. Also, you agree that:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your Services or to use to pay other Services you may buy.
- If you purchase a subscription, your payment method automatically will be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, cancel before the renewal date.
- All of your purchases of Services are subject to refund policy.
- We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
2.4 Notices and Messages
You’re okay with us providing notices and messages to you through our websites, apps and contact information. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways: (1) within the Service or (2) sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g. email, mobile number, physical address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Our Services allow sharing of information in many ways, such as through images and videos posted, professional and demographic data input, social media accounts listed on your profile. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members, Visitors or others (including off of the Services).
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it with or without notice.
3. Rights and Limits
3.1. Your License to Vibl
As between you and Vibl, you own all of the content, feedback and personal information you submit or post to the Services and you are only granting Vibl and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license:
- A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish and process information and content that you provide through our Services and the services of others, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your content beyond the Services. However, we enable search engines to make your public profile findable though their services by default.
- While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating or transcribing it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to Vibl, you agree that Vibl can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Vibl may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2 Service Availability
We may change, suspend or discontinue any of our Services. We may also modify our prices effective prospectively upon reasonable notice to the extent allowed under the law.
3.3 Other Content, Sites and Apps
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Vibl generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your organization were mentioned.
Vibl may help connect Members offering their services (career coaching, accounting, etc.) with Members seeking services. Vibl does not perform nor employs individuals to perform these services. You must be at least 18 years of age to offer, perform or procure these services. You acknowledge that Vibl does not supervise, direct, control or monitor Members in the performance of these services and agree that (1) Vibl is not responsible for the offering, performance or procurement of these services, (2) Vibl does not endorse any particular Member’s offered services and (3) nothing shall create an employment, agency or joint venture relationship between Vibl and any Member offering services. If you are a Member offering services, you represent and warrant that you have all the required licenses and will provide services consistent with our policies.
Vibl reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. Vibl reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account if you breach this Contract or the law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any of our Dos and Don’ts).
3.5 Intellectual Property Rights
Vibl reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners. Vibl and “V” logos and other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used for our Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vibl.
3.6 Automated Processing
We use the information and data that you provide and that we have about Members to make recommendations for connections, content and features that may be useful to you. Keeping your profile accurate and up to date helps us to make more accurate and relevant recommendations.
4. Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
4.1 No Warranty
VIBL AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND PROVIDE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, VIBL AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4.2 Exclusion of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AND UNLESS VIBL HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT OVERRIDES THIS CONTRACT), VIBL, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS), LOSS OF DATA (E.G. DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OF OR CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT) OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
VIBL AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR ANY AMOUNT THAT EXCEEDS (A) THE TOTAL FEES PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO VIBL FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF THIS CONTRACT, IF ANY, OR (B) US $1000.
4.3 Basis of the Bargain; Exclusions
The limitations of liability in this Section 4 are part of the basis of the bargain between you and Vibl and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g. warranty, tort, negligence, contract and law) even if Vibl or its affiliates has been told of the possibility of any such damage and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
These limitations of liability do not apply to liability for death or personal injury or for fraud, gross negligence or intentional misconduct or in cases of negligence where a material obligation has been breached, a material obligation being such which forms a prerequisite to our delivery of services and on which you may reasonably rely but only to the extent that the damages were directly caused by the breach and were foreseeable upon conclusion of this Contract and to the extent that they are typical in the context of this Contract.
Both you and Vibl may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Services;
- Sections 4, 6, 7 and 8.2 of this Contract;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
You can contact us via the contact form on our Home Page to close your account.
6. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This section shall not deprive you of any mandatory consumer protections under the law of the country to which we direct Services to you, where you have your habitual residence. You and Vibl agree that the laws of Republic of Turkey shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Contract and/or the Services. You and Vibl agree that claims and disputes can be litigated only in Turkey and we each agree to personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Istanbul, Turkey.
7. General Terms
If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it unenforceable, you and we agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and we agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Contract.
This Contract (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Contract, that does not mean that Vibl has waived its right to enforce this Contract. You may not assign or transfer this Contract (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that Vibl may assign this Contract to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Contract.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 10.
8. Vibl “Dos and Don’ts”
Vibl is a community of professionals. This list of “Dos and Don’ts” limit what you can and cannot do on our Services.
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity on Vibl, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person) or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of Vibl;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer);
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Vibl, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “Vibl” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as provided in the Brand Guidelines;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Vibl without our express consent
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without Vibl consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile on our Services, without Vibl’s consent;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services);
- Interfere with the operation of or place an unreasonable load on the Services (e.g. spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms);
- Violate additional policies and terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service.
9. Complaints Regarding Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide a policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.
10. How To Contact Us
For general inquiries, you may contact us online. For legal notices or service of process, you may write Vibl parent company, The Stay Teknoloji ve Gayrimenkul Danismanligi AS at it’s Esentepe Mah., Talatpasa Cad., No:5, 34394, Sisli/Istanbul, Turkey address.